Darix is a developer, producer and distributor of beauty products.
We are looking for a creative and motivated self-starter with attention to detail and an eye for beautiful, clean user interfaces. A UI designer who can produce end-to-end intuitive interfaces that connect the design workflow with product goals. From mapping user journeys into flow diagrams, creating wireframes to high fidelity mockups, and providing clear direction for development teams implementing designs into front-end code.
- UI / UX design;
- Drawing icons and other supporting graphics, logo design;
- Creation of banners and visuals for sites;
- Design and user interface design for new online services;
- Building interactive prototypes;
- Creation of design concepts, visualization of ideas;
- Development of layouts and graphic elements of interfaces;
- Analysis of user interfaces, improved usability.
- 3D max or 4d cinema skills as an advantage;
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator;
- English skills (no lower than intermediate);
- Basic knowledge of html and css (optional, but will be a big plus).
It is important for us to create the most comfortable conditions for our employee, that’s why we provide them:
- An opportunity to gain experience / realize yourself in an international digital company with an international team in projects from America to China;
- The ability to use the language in work (our colleagues in other countries speak English);
- The coolest corporate parties;
- Comfortable working conditions in one of our offices in Moscow, class A;
- Flexible schedule: the ability to break down with morning traffic jams;
- Official employment from the first day according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.